Things I am grateful for this fine, nearly-Spring, day:
- My wife Joan, who has the loveliest, most generous spirit I’ve met so far.
- My varied, wonderful and fascinating friends, who put life in perspective by sharing their own.
- The difficult relationships in my life. It’s the sometimes-painful, day-to-day relationships which show us what we hold important in life, and what we need to fix within ourselves.
- Creativity, however it comes.
- The ability to survive my mistakes…so far.
- Living with Cancer. I’d have never chosen this, but it’s made me grow–and heal–in ways I never thought possible.